Effective weight reduction doesn’t always have to be healthy. That – no doubt – sounds weird, but those who know reading between the lines shall agree; so would the people who have already suffered by following such crash courses. This is primarily because currently the world lacks patience; anything that doesn’t provide results overnight is considered backdated. Thus come the concepts of liposuction and magical apparatuses and while they show massive results initially, things go back to the square one even before a user completes enjoying his or her new lease of life.
However, the problem lies elsewhere. Such measures, though get rid of excess flab from the top, they do not set right the inner mechanisms responsible for the excess fat formation. That is to say the metabolic rate, which is only possible over a certain span – ideally, 4 to 8 weeks.
If you are tickling your fancies even after all these, then also follow a few guidelines that shall allow you to benefit fully from such extreme measures.
- Liposuction doesn’t mean that you shall get rid of an entire fat reserve from under your skin within the next 24 hours; a better approach is to lose a pound of it every week. This shall also keep your skin from sagging and spread tightly over your body. Besides, it shall be a shock to your overall system; taking out the fat in parts shall provide the necessary buffer.
- Regarding the crash diets, they often curb the carbs and fats completely while putting in higher doses of proteins. Proteins, though increase lean body mass, are nevertheless large groups of nitrogenous organic compounds (polymers of amino acids) that despite being essential constituents of living cells take their tolls on the kidneys. Besides, all these years, your body used the free carb in your diet to obtain the required energy; a cut down at once shall get it more confused, resulting in fatigue and slowing down of the metabolism even more. Therefore, mix between your normal and your crash diet; start from a 90-10 ratio and over a period of 8 weeks, turn that to a 10-90 one with the peak (i.e. 50-50) achieved on the 4th week. You shall lose a pound or two of excess body weight without turning into a weakling.
Add to the above points a moderate exercise regime with more reps per set and with lighter weights or do it freehand; while it shall tone your muscles, it shall also help you to boost your metabolism for better fat burning.
- Related Blogs on easy tips to lose a couple of pounds each week
- How much weight could I possibly lose with intense training and …
- Seo Tools
- Related Blogs on how to lose weight weekly